In today’s digital era, YouTube has become one of the most used applications for watching videos online. Whether it is music, entertainment, or learning tutorials, YouTube provides an extensive collection of videos. However, sometimes you may feel that you want to save those YouTube videos for offline watching or to reuse them for your content.
In this exclusive article, you will discover the simple yet most effective ways to download YouTube videos using your Mobile and PC. Make sure to follow these steps so you can happily enjoy your videos anytime, anywhere!
Acknowledge The Legal Complications
Before proceeding with the video downloading process, it is necessary to acknowledge YouTube’s privacy policies. The app’s terms of service will strictly prevent downloading videos without definite permission from the video owner. Otherwise, you can download the video when YouTube provides an option by itself.
Fortunately, you can try the YouTube Downloader tool to download your favorite videos freely. Another huge advantage is that you won’t face any copyright infringement by downloading videos using it.
How To Download YouTube Videos Using Mobile?
If you are constantly looking for ways to download videos from your preferred video creators, these easy steps are just for you. The simple ways to download YouTube videos using your mobile phone are as follows.
- Open the YouTube application from your mobile phone.
- Go to the browser and search youtube video downloader.
- Visit the website and upload your video URL into the text box.
- Hit the ‘Download’ button to download your video in the best quality.
- Finally, enjoy the downloaded video offline.
Keep in mind that these five simple steps to download YouTube videos are for both Android and iPhone users. In addition, you can check out the youtube downloader app option to download your admired videos offline.
How To Download YouTube Videos Using a PC?
There are numerous online downloading tools available that let you download videos without any restrictions. However, this particular website works by providing the video’s URL and producing a downloading link. Here are the steps to download using your PC.
- Open the YouTube application from your PC and find the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video from the browser’s address bar.
- Go to the YouTube downloader website and paste the URL into the input box.
- Choose your video quality and format and click the ‘Download’ button.
- Once the download is done, you can start watching the video offline.
How To Convert YouTube Video Into MP3 Using Mobile and PC?
As you have learned how to download YouTube videos using mobile and PC, it is now time to learn to convert your video into MP3 format. The straightforward steps are as follows.
- Go to the YouTube app and copy the URL you need to convert.
- Paste the video URL in the converter text box.
- Select the quality of your mp3 and press the ‘Download’ button.
- Once your mp3 file is downloaded, you will notice a pop-up menu on your screen.
- Lastly, you can now enjoy your favourite video in audio format.
Along with these steps, you can use the youtube mp3 downloader online tool to download your desired mp3 audio effortlessly. All these above-mentioned steps are done on both a mobile phone and a PC.
Coming to the last segment, these are the three proven ways you can use to download YouTube videos. Now all that is left is to download your favourite videos and podcasts offline. Just remember to ensure the website you are using is copyright-free. So, what are you still waiting for? Try these proven ways and enjoy your videos offline.